Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Trillion Dollar Greece Bailout: "This is just a move to instill confidence in the markets, but this money comes from the U.S. and solvent European governments that are on the edge. This is just the latest variation of the ponzi scheme that got us into this mess in the first place."
- Europe to Greece: The Trillion Dollar Bailout…
- Are The Greek Riots A Picture Of Our Future?
- U.S. Debt Shock May Hit in 2013
- SCOTUS: Obama Poised To Select Kagan
- Kagan Announcement at 10 A.M.
- The Ten Biggest Issues Kagan Will Face
- Kagan's Pragmatism? No, Just Cheap Moral Posturing
- Kagan: Poor Judgement
- We Are Out of Money
- Trust Gap Will haunt Dems in November
- Sen. Bennett (R-UT) Loses Bid For Another Term
- In PA: Sestak – 46, Specter – 42…
- Congress Opens Oil Spill Probe
- Something That Needs to Be Said…
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!