Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Senate failing to pass Audit the Fed legislation: "The Fed and European Central Bank are essentially guaranteeing the bond sales of bankrupt countries. Without the Vitter amendment, the Federal Reserve will continue to operate in secret and with impunity, endangering the financial system, weakening the dollar, and subsidizing risky bets in the markets."
- Who Will Bail Out America?
- The Case for Economic Doom and Gloom
- The Consequences of Not Letting Greece Go Broke
- The Fed's European Bailout
- Pay No Attention to the Inflation Problem…
- Don't Use Oil Spill As Reason to Deep-Six Offshore Drilling
- The Boom to Nowhere…
- CBO: ObamaCare Will Cost More Than We Said It Would
- Wellpoint to Obama: Stop False Info
- One Million Votes Against ObamaCare
- The Battle Over Senate Climate Bill Begins
- Oppressive Dictators and the Celebrities That Love Them
- Paul Ryan: Radical or Sellout?
- Milton Friedman, The Welfare State and Immigration
- Utah's Bennett Open To Indy Run…
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!