Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on the latest developments with the Chris Dodd Financial Takeover Bill: "Nothing has substantively changed. Despite the efforts of Senate Republicans, the orderly liquidation fund still has not been removed. After all the amendments voted on, the government can still seize any institution it wants, and then keep it, reorganize it, or redistribute it without any Congressional approval."
- The GOP's Fresh 2012 Faces
- The Democrats' Civil War
- Latest 2010 Polls…
- Kagan Has A Long Paper Trail…
- Elena Kagan on Freedom of Speech, Executive Power Judicial Restraint
- Cap and Scam
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Other European Volcano
- Cameron & Clegg: Britain's New Ruling Couple
- Falling for the Myth of Cleggmania
- Video: Chris Christie Destroys Reporter…
- America's Nanny: Michael Bloomberg Knows Best…
- The Knowledge Problem
- The Smiley Face Medal?
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!