Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to White House Director of the Office of Health Reform, Nancy-Ann DeParle: "Since 2006, Directors are much more accountable for the legal failings of the companies they are supposed to oversee, yet DeParle has engaged in check cashing without accountability, and now oversees these very companies who have paid massive fines because of their rule breaking under her watch. Her conflicts of interest make her unfit to serve, and Obama should immediately request her resignation."
- Chris Dodd's Do-Nothing Financial Reform…
- The White House is Wrong On Wall Street Reform
- Wall Street Takeover Passes, Stocks Slide on Market Open…
- Cartoon of the Day: The Top Three Lies This Week
- Democrats' Financial Takeover Passes Thanks To Scott Brown
- Bigger. Bulkier. Better? Financial Takeover Poses Risks
- K Street Cashes in on Financial Takeover
- Greece Isn't That Much Of An Outlier
- The Union Label: Paying Off Big Labor
- What's a Diploma Worth?
- Rand Paul, Anti-Incumbent Republican
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.