Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to $500 Billion in Medicare Savings: "For the Obama Administration to make good on its claims, it must eliminate roughly 83 percent of the current fraud in the Medicare program on an annual basis — and ensure there will be no newly-minted fraud in the ObamaCare program with its purported 34 million new health care recipients."
- In Congress, Emergency Is What You Don't Want to Pay For…
- Big Labor's Payoff
- Will Washington Reverse Direction?
- Kicking the Can Right Off the Cliff
- $500 Billion in Medicare Savings?
- GOP Says Medicaid Financed Brochure is 'Propaganda'
- Obama Schedule Photo-op In Gulf for Friday
- Gov. Christie: Changing Course in New Jersey
- Senator Obama Opposed Budget Power Expansion that President Obama Now Wants…
- Obama to Deploy Guard to Border
- Irony: Barney Frank to Chair Reform Committee…
- A Bunch of Lame Ducks in The U.S. Senate
- The Private Provision of Public Goods
- Paul and the Private Parts
- Slaves to the Government Dole
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.