Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the proposed Union Pension Bailouts: "Rather than getting their finances in order, the union solution is to get a kickback from the politicians, whose plan it is to subsidize poor investment decisions. This will only incentivize further underfunding of these funds, and open the floodgates for pension bailouts across the board, especially to underfunded public employee pension plans."
- Debt: America's Future At Grave Risk
- Is Oil Spill Obama's Katrina?
- 'Top Kill' Operation Underway…
- Is Europe Heading Towards a Meltdown?
- Cartoon of the Day: The Democratic Lost
- Judge Robert Chatigny's Empathy
- A New Age of Reform
- The Left Is Spreading Lies on Union Pension Bailouts
- Obama, ACORN and Stealth Socialism
- ObamaCare vs. Small Business
- What did Obama promise Sestak?
- It's Time for the DOJ to Investigate Sestak's Job Offer
- A Federal Censor for the Web?
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.