Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the McCain Amendment in the Chris Dodd Financial Takeover Bill: "This is the line in the sand. If you are for the McCain amendment, you truly are standing with American taxpayers in addressing the root causes of the crisis and steadfastly against the unlimited bailout of the Fannie and Freddie. To be against it is, on the other hand, is to declare yourself a looter and unindicted co-conspirator in the theft of America."
- The Contagion Panic Is Bloody…
- Athens or Washington, It's The Size of Government
- Net Neutrality Is Back
- Scott Brown: Spending Away Our Nation's Future
- Palin Endorses…. Fiorina?
- Rove, GOP Plot Vast Network to Reclaim Power
- Liberals Try To Paint Tea Party Movement As Racist
- Get Ready for David Cameron As PM
- Eatin' That Rainbow Stew
- Unpaid Interns Are Exploited?
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!