Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on Sen. Jay Rockefeller announcing his support of the Murkowski resolution to stop the EPA: "Our nation's economy could literally be destroyed by the EPA if their regulatory authority on supposed greenhouse gases is not reined in. Senator Rockefeller's decision to vote for the Murkowski resolution is a courageous step to reject the Obama Administration and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on this important issue."
- Politicians cause downsizing
- Jobs report a nightmare for Obama's progressivism
- Welcome to Oz: Obama meets Toto
- Sen. Murkowski's Resolution Blocking EPA Action Gains Democratic Support
- Will the Senate curb the EPA's power?
- Cartoon of the day, "America's CEO"
- Organized labor flushed their members' cash down the toilet
- How Blago will turn his trial into a spectacle
- IBD: Storm Ahead
- The Bipolar Express
- Some on the left not happy with Democrats
- It's All Theater
- A Rotten Bunch: What is it with the corruption and dishonesty of Illinois politicians?
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.