Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Senate failing to stop the EPA: "The Senate has just voted to affirm that the EPA should be able to arbitrarily set the nation's energy policy by imposing unilateral restrictions on carbon emissions without any vote at all in Congress. This is a vote that will assuredly lead to higher energy prices, lost jobs, lost business, and the tyrannical imposition of a radical, environmentalist agenda upon the American people."
- Senate failed to stop the EPA
- Senate defeat of Murkowski resolution dishonors war veterans…
- Climate splitting Democrats
- Sen. Tom Coburn: ObamaCare PR campaign anchored in spin, not reality
- ObamaCare blitz could blow back on sponsors
- Cartoon of the day, "Energy Boost"
- Questioning Keynes
- Ludicrous rhetoric catches up to Obama
- Racism, Civil Rights and Libertarianism
- No one has read the financial reg bill…
- Free to choose
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.