Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the DISCLOSE Act: "There should be equal protection of the First Amendment, where anyone can talk or write about elections without regulation. Congress has no power to determine which political speech is protected 'free speech' and which may be regulated. Yet with the DISCLOSE Act, Congress is still pretending that it does have the power to determine who is free."
- The pulpit of a bully
- Never waste a crisis: Obama energy bill push straight out of Rahm playbook
- Barack Obama's Bogus Budget Cuts
- Donald Berwick: Will we ration health care with our eyes open?
- The bad news about ObamaCare keeps piling up
- Cartoon of the day: "Stopping the Spread"
- As the spill expands, so does presidential power
- Slippery start: U.S. response to spill falters
- Kerry: Green-jobs pushes always work, except where they don't
- Voters in big states prefer skinflint candidates
- Please don't save us: Journalism doesn't need a bailout
- We should lose fancy title for legislation
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.