Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Rep. Lamborn's bill to defund public broadcasting: "It's time for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to stand on its own two feet without taxpayer backing,. In these troubled economic times, with such pressure on taxpayers with a $13 trillion national debt spiraling out of control, it's time for Congress to consider cutting non-essential programs like public broadcasting."
- Pelosi pulls DISCLOSE Act
- Obama's answer to spill comes up short
- Cartoon of the day, "Propping up Public Broadcasting"
- Rep. Doug Lamborn: Tough Choices on Spending
- Obey stalls Afghan war funding bill to get public sector union bailouts
- A snakebit president
- Sowell: A mind changing page
- Democrats driving off a cliff
- Obama admin. argues that individual mandate is a tax
- George Will: On Afghanistan, fast forward
- Secret watchdogs
- FCC votes to reconsider regulating Internet Service Providers
- Obama's endless summer of spending
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.