Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from the "New Jersey Plan": "Fortunately, now that Obama's $23 billion states bailout is dead — for now — troubled states like New York, California, and New Jersey are actually going to have to balance their budgets. Call it tough medicine. Call it the New Jersey Plan."
- In a Welfare State, How Much is 'Enough'?
- The Cartoon of the Day: The Bottom of the Gulf
- The New Jersey Plan
- White House Can't Get Its Sestak Story Straight
- O Goes 'Washington'
- Fannie, Freddie Still Pose Threat to U.S. Financial System
- Obama's Glamour Problem
- In the Koreas, Five Possible Ways to War
- BP Abandons 'Top Kill'
- Oil Spill Makes for Interesting Primaries in Mississippi and Alabama
- GOP Aims to Revive ObamaCare Debate
- The Union Pension Bailout
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.