Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from the "New Jersey Plan": "Fortunately, now that Obama's $23 billion states bailout is dead — for now — troubled states like New York, California, and New Jersey are actually going to have to balance their budgets. Call it tough medicine. Call it the New Jersey Plan."
- Obama's Oily Mess
- Reich's Bad Idea
- Secretive on Sestak…
- This Greek Tragedy Is Only the Beginning
- It's A Bad Year for Party Switchers
- Obama Should Clear the Air on Romanoff Deal
- Cartoon of the day: "The Coverage"
- PLAs Implemented As Payback to Labor Bosses
- O'Keefe: Undercover Census Fraud Investigation
- Expect False Jobs Spike
- Undisclosed Interests
- 41% Increase Kills Teen Jobs
- Video: Too Many Bureaucrats Getting Paid Too Much
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.