Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Robert Chatigny being considered by the Senate for the 2nd Circuit Court: "No right-thinking Senator should want to be associated with Robert Chatigny, let alone promote him to the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals. Chatigny has made his career acting as an apologist for sex offenders. His conduct is so deeply offensive and disturbing to the American people that this nomination must be defeated."
- If you can't budget, you can't govern
- Misguided housing subsidies create unfairness, bailouts
- Stimulus/bailouts for states delays recovery, doesn't fix problems
- A messy response to an oily disaster
- Cartoon of the day, "We will make this right"
- George Will: Word Spill
- Sowell: Degeneration of democracy
- Rahm Emanuel allies say he may remain in WH until 2011
- Justice Department to file lawsuit against AZ immigration law next week…
- Byron York: Amid oil spill, Obama declares war–on Arizona
- Now or never
- Obama orders McChrystal to U.S. to explain himself
- Peter Orszag to bail from the Obama administration next month
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.