Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the proposed handout of $100 billion for public employee unions: "This is nothing more than a handout to prop up public employees unions who refuse to accept any cuts to spending even though the revenue simply is not there. While taxpayers are demanding that cuts be made and budgets balanced at the state and local level, the unions are begging Congress to bail them out."
- The Commission to stop offshore drilling
- Court blocks Obama drilling ban, administration will ban anyways
- Oil gushes and power rushes
- Oppose confirmation of Robert Chatigny, the serial killer apologist to court of appeals
- Limiting government and big business
- More guns means less crime
- McChrystal is not the problem
- General McChrystal's loose lips
- McChrystal will likely resign today
- Protectionism hurts innovation
- Democrats' budget plan: tax and spend more
- Government shares blame for oil disaster
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.