Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the DISCLOSE Act: "The First Amendment is supposed to extend to all individuals and groups of individuals, but instead Congress continues with its curious interpretation of freedom of speech and of the press where certain, politically-favored groups, including media, are completely protected from regulation, and others are not. Why is the Los Angeles Times 'more free' than Exxon-Mobil?"
- WSJ Poll: Confidence waning in Obama
- Governor Christie on running for President: Not going to happen…
- Big Government is dying in the Gulf oil spill
- Cartoon of the day: "Standing up to the General"
- Is the Welfare State a Ponzi Scheme?
- Deepwater Gate: Salazar and Obama admin. fudge report
- Secretary Salazar lied in court about report?
- George Will: Afghan mission impossible
- The Petraeus hail mary
- Obama in no man's land
- Obama and the woes of the democrats
- Will Obama listen to anybody?
- Abramoff: From lobbyist to pizza boy
- Obama, lord of the rings
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.