Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on public sector union politics getting in the way of troop funding: "With fresh concerns over the strategy in Afghanistan, Democrats must consider whether they really want to hold back war funding over an unpopular domestic policy priority — bailing out bankrupt state governments like New York and California. After all, it is a measure that could easily be voted on up-or-down separately."
- Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92
- George Will: More questions for Kagan
- SCOTUS Theatre: Kagan kabuki
- Barone: Americans relate to founders, not progressives
- G20 countries agree to cut debt
- Dodd-Frank Bill: Triumph of the regulators
- Troops' funding held hostage by public sector union politics
- A cheeky ObamCare discovery
- Hillary Clinton: Accidental supply-sider
- Citizenship should remain a birthright
- Obama's good week comes in midst of long-term indicators
- Obama: Afghan timeline 'obsession'
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.