Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Treasury's mortgage modification program failure: "At best, the Treasury program will hit 9.4 to 12.5 percent of its original goal. For a $75 billion program, that's a remarkable, tragic failure. Put another way, it cost approximately $200 thousand for each of the 375 thousand modifications for the money that was allocated. What a waste."
- Kagan is no Justice Tabula Rasa
- Kagan Hearings: Sen. Jeff Sessions opening statement
- Confirmation theatre
- Massive government overreach in Dodd-Frank financial conference
- Byrd's death complicates financial takeover bill
- Cartoon of the day, "For self defense"
- Sowell: Judges, the Constitution, and gun control laws
- Another gun control law bites the dust
- Change to Win union coalition now a major conduit for SEIU donations to ACORN
- DISCLOSE means "stifle"
- The end of community banking?
- Paul Krugman's depression
- Ethics problems grow at the White House
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.