Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to his call for Rep. Issa to investigate the Sestak job offer: "This surprising change in Sestak's original story casts a high degree of suspicion on the Representative. Even though he declined the offer of an appointment in both versions of events, the revision of his original story could make him complicit in the cover-up of the commission of a crime."
- White House Admits Job Offer Made to Andrew Romanoff…
- Romanoff Says White House Offered 3 Jobs
- Damage Control on Romanoff Job Offer
- White House Political Team Stumbles, Bumbles
- The Limits of a Welfare State
- Cartoon of the day, "Sounds Presidential"
- Radical Judicial Nominee Jack McConnell's Disturbing ACORN Connections
- The Real Face of ObamaCare
- Obama Blames GOP and BP as he defends his agenda
- The Supreme Court Hears the Sound of Silence
- Spitzer Gives Revolving Door a Bad Name
- CNN Poll Shows 56% Oppose ObamaCare
- The Long, Hot Summer of Corruption
- 52% Disapprove of Obama's performance…
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.