Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on the release of unemployment data: "This Administration's war on private business is costing millions of Americans the ability to take care of their families by having meaningful jobs. Today's disastrous unemployment report shows that private sector employment is dead in the water, with temporary U.S. census hiring creating virtually all of the job growth. The Obama, Reid, Pelosi spend, tax and regulate plan for our nation's economy is an historic failure. Congress needs to return to stop trying to spend us out of what appears to be a coming double dip recession, and face the reality that it is our national debt that is the greatest threat to our nation's future."
- Jobs Report Disappoints
- Unemployment Rate at 9.7%
- Private Sector Growth Extremely Low
- Cartoon of the day, "Big Government Squashes Private Sector"
- Obama Uses Oil Spill as way to get Cap & Trade
- The True Cost of ObamaCare
- Tony Hayward: What BP Is Doing About the Spill
- Debate over drilling jobs heats up
- White House Guilty of Politics As Usual
- Newsmax makes bid to buy Newsweek
- Fight Bigotry Without Government
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.