Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Obama administration crushing the Private Sector: "The whole premise of deficit-spending 'stimulus' being used to address the recession has been turned on its head by the sovereign debt crisis that threatens the solvency of nations throughout the world."
- Reforming the Tax Code
- The Euro's Predictable Crisis
- Anti-Deficit Pressures Weigh on Dems
- Tax Hikes & The 2011 Economic Collapse
- Who is Donald Berwick?
- Ax the Hacks, Obama
- Pelosi's Loss Could Be Obama's Gain…
- How many Democrats did Obama persuade to back out?
- Romanoff and Sestak vs. The White House
- Congress Doesn't Want to Spend? Oh my!
- Clean-up of Oil Spill Will Last Until Fall
- Nine Speaker Drops Helen Thomas
- The Global Grapevine
- Video: 26.4% of Youth Unemployed, Students Speak Out
- An Unjust Comparison
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.