Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day urging Scott Brown to not support the Financial Takeover Bill: "Senator Brown withheld support for the Dodd-Frank financial takeover conference because of the $19 billion bank tax. Well, what about the unlimited bank tax that's still in the bill? In between eating hot dogs, Senator Brown should really check out pages 356 through 364 of the bill, where the real bank tax is. He should be familiar with it. The bank tax was in the bill the last time he voted for it, too. "
- Want worse Health Care? Try British model…
- Kagan should be filibustered
- Robert Chatigny: The wrong choice for the Second Circuit Court
- We're looking more like France…
- Obama and the fiscal 'road to hell'
- Temporary funding forever
- Chicago Gun Control: The Sequel
- Chris Christie: The Jersey Steamroller
- Obama's crusade against profits
- Democrats, the surge, and Petraeus: A metamorphosis
- Rep. Issa presses Rep. Towns for White House investigation…
- Red ink and green jobs
- Baucus questions Democrats grandstanding on BP…
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.