Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The China Problem: "China is prepared for any downturn. Are we? No. We're not. While the threat of a U.S. credit downgrade looms as soon as 2018 and the economy teeters, the White House Office of Management and Budget projects the U.S. will incur $10.6 trillion in new debt (likely) amid robust growth for the next ten years (unlikely)."
- The big green lie exposed
- The Bush tax cuts and the deficit myth
- Confidence in Obama reaches new low
- Scott Brown and Olympia Snow back Financial Takeover Bill…
- SEIU's new president should be asked about liabilities, change to win coalition
- Pension data cries out for reform
- A tale of two Kagan's
- The Left changes the facts on the New Black Panther case
- Mystery train
- George Steinbrenner dead…
- Stimulating thoughts
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.