Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on the 3 GOP Senators supporting the Financial Takeover bill: "Senators Snowe, Collins, and Brown, through their support of this bill, are enabling government to perpetuate the easy money and loose lending policies that led to the crisis, to continue too-big-to-fail, and to institutionalize the regime that led to limitless bailouts by taxpayers and de facto government control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac."
- Dems' Lament: It wasn't supposed to be like this
- The Dems' middle-class problem
- An environmentalist perspective on wind energy
- Cartoon of the day, "Eric Holder's Justice"
- The return of the Jeffersonian vision
- Berwick: A stealth recess appointment
- Stossel: Attacks on Freedom
- Palin on Charges of Racism: It's time to bury divisive politics of the past
- Lincoln or Kagan?
- Does All-Star game predict midterm gains?
- Forcing consumers to buy renewable energy
- Rahm pushed for Obama's choice Jarrett for IL Senate seat…
- Conflicts of interest continue on FDA committee
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.