- Financial reform's empty promises
- Election fraud is a danger to democracy
- Berwick: Bigger than Kagan
- Is Donald Berwick a Conservative?
- As Obama kowtows, Unions eye the private sector
- A tale of two Kagan's on the First Amendment: 2 Live Crew v. Citizens United
- The Tea Party isn't racist
- Gulf Coast residents oppose drilling ban
- Getting schooled in Aspen
- Jobs snow-job
- GOP readies reform of "ObamaCare"
Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on Obama's $5 billion "green" jobs initiative:
"Barack Obama and Harry Reid are proposing an additional $5 billion in taxpayer subsidies to businesses that apparently cannot profit on their own selling inefficient so-called 'clean' energy alternatives, like electric cars, wind and solar. This comes atop $2.3 billion in 'stimulus' funds that were dedicate to the same purpose.
"At a time of unsustainable government spending and debt accumulation, if energy companies cannot make a profit selling these products and utilities, then it is not up to U.S. taxpayers to double-down on an unsuccessful 'green' marketing strategy with another $5 billion in taxpayers handouts.
"The American people want an end to government picking winners and losers in the energy sector with subsidies to politically-favored industries, and instead would prefer lawmakers to lift restrictions on producing nuclear, oil, coal, and natural gas resources that provide the foundation for meeting the nation's power needs."
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.