Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Financial Takeover bill passing in the Senate: "The American people have lost one more piece of their liberty, as the Senate has voted to create a hidden, permanent bailout that will enable faceless bureaucrats to levy taxes, bail out politically-privileged institutions and to seize and liquidate politically-unconnected ones, redistributing their assets to favored constituencies, like unions."
- About that Financial Reform 'Victory'
- Financial Takeover bill does not address root causes of problems
- The Mad Tea Party
- Cartoon of the day, "Berwick Virus"
- Dems still don't get it
- Toyota Prius incidents raise questions of government motives
- Business knows more than Obama
- When did it become racist to point out racism?
- Memo to deficit commission: It's the spending stupid
- New hires or new jobs?
- Blago trail casts doubt on Obama's truthfulness
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.