Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Surplus in Virginia is not Real: "Has the GOP learned from its brief exile the error of its past mistakes? Will a future Republican Majority change its spendthrift ways and end the sleight-of-hand games and disrespectful abuse of the people? Can the public count on them to honestly face the fiscal dangers and address them in an open and forthright manner? The early signals from Virginia are not promising. Hopefully any new Republican majority will find a better model."
- An ugly preview of ObamaCare
- The Surplus in Virginia is not real
- A hidden world…
- Remember Newt Gingrich?
- What Germany knows about debt
- Obama's anti-business policies are our economic Katrina
- Stimulating waste
- A climate absolution?
- A radical proposal for airline security
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.