Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Surplus in Virginia is not Real: "Has the GOP learned from its brief exile the error of its past mistakes? Will a future Republican Majority change its spendthrift ways and end the sleight-of-hand games and disrespectful abuse of the people? Can the public count on them to honestly face the fiscal dangers and address them in an open and forthright manner? The early signals from Virginia are not promising. Hopefully any new Republican majority will find a better model."
- Admitting failure
- Who is Barack Obama?
- Cartoon of the day, "Eric Holder's Black Panther Case"
- Obama lawyers pursue electronic card check…
- Not such a bright idea after all
- Obama: Mr. Incredible???
- Sowell: Race card fraud
- Stimulating unemployment
- The SEC's fishy deal with Goldman
- Teachers unions vs. online education
- Workers' paradise
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.