Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Surplus in Virginia is not Real: "Has the GOP learned from its brief exile the error of its past mistakes? Will a future Republican Majority change its spendthrift ways and end the sleight-of-hand games and disrespectful abuse of the people? Can the public count on them to honestly face the fiscal dangers and address them in an open and forthright manner? The early signals from Virginia are not promising. Hopefully any new Republican majority will find a better model."
- Will Republicans govern in 2011, or be governed?
- The forgotten employer
- Cartoon of the day, "Recovery Summer"
- MSM allows Senators to pitch costly renewables in place of discredited global warming hysteria
- JournoList: "Call them Racists"…
- Obama's faith in Government force?
- Obama omits jobs killed or thwarted from official tally
- What Politico deletes from its articles
- Got environmental problems? Think government
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.