- Michael Steele, Call me irresponsible
- House Democrats head for a thumping at the polls
- Holding politicians to the fire
- Deficits up, unemployment up
- Reagan VS Obama: Health Care
- Taxes: A defining issue
- An unserious presidency on view
- Taxpayers fund Grayson's Greatest Hits DVD
- The year America dissolved
- Regulatory magic
Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Charlie Rangel:
"It is not sufficient for Representative Rangel to simply plead guilty to very serious charges, but be allowed to keep his seat. Any deal that does not result in him resigning will forever be tainted with the appearance of a 'good ol' boy' cover-up. Charlie Rangel is a career politician who since the ethics probe began has contributed money to the campaigns of at least 119 members of Congress, including members of the ethics committee.
"Whether or not members give Rangel's donations back, they will be stained if he is allowed to keep his seat. Charlie Rangel should resign or be expelled."
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.