Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from House to end recess and bail out bankrupt states: "The American people need to let their elected representatives know their outrage over this latest $26.1 billion states bailout. The House will be voting as early as Monday, and the least the people can do is let members know that there will be a severe political price to be paid for wasting more taxpayer money in such a reckless fashion."
- 'Vote No, or Don't Go'
- 'We socialists' vs. 'we the people'
- Why didn't the stimulus stimulate?
- An inconvenient economic history
- Stimulus spending has killed the 'reality based community'
- Cartoon of the day, "Michelle Obama goes to Spain, and I got this lousy t-shirt?"
- Public Sector Unions line up for another bailout
- Missouri Dems helped pass Anti-ObamaCare measure
- Unemployment: What would Reagan do?
- Sowell: Cheering Immaturity
- Public employees are the new welfare queens
- Chatigny nomination derailed
- Waters charges taint Pelosi's House
- South Carolina protests against bailouts featured on Cavuto
- Hillary for Vice President gains momentum…
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.