Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from House Passes States Bailout: "The House has once again voted to forestall the day of reckoning for bankrupt states, which really do need to cut spending. While Americans struggle to balance their family budgets, government has become the only sector of the economy that has not faced cuts during this recession. Since Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid took over Congress in 2007 when the recession began, the federal government has added $4.3 trillion to the $13.3 trillion national debt."
- States should reject $26.1 billion bailout
- Pelosi shoots down lame duck prohibition resolution
- Democrats, advocacy groups blast food stamps cuts to fund teachers bailouts
- ObamaCare continues to wound Democrats
- Life before industry
- Tea Party infiltrator exposed posing as racist
- The U.S. is bankrupt and we don't even know!
- Stimulus pushers…
- Bloated public sector needs a crash diet
- Kagan: A lost opportunity to debate federal government powers
- How much government is enough?
- Rangel has no shame
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.