Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from Inside that $10 billion in education funding are some mandatory provisions…: "This is completely unconstitutional, as it coerces states to accept the terms and conditions that come with the money. The federal government has no power to compel states to spend money on a mandatory basis, but that is exactly what this law does."
- Obama's transparency charade continues
- States forced to take $10 billion in education funds should sue
- Deficit in July totals $165.04 billion…
- Obama attorney with SEIU ties should be investigated
- Obama's state capitalism: A failure of modesty
- Cartoon of the day, "Rangel's Vacation"
- The Trade Deficit widening should be praised
- This is what it's come too…
- Unemployment claims have risen to highest level in 6 months
- Democrats are in fantasy land
- Conservative groups call out the FCC over internet regulations
- What does the $26.1 billion bailout actually do?
- Free trade, now
- Big Labor: Dems' true priority
- NBC/WSJ poll shows rejection of "Recovery Summer" meme
- Rep. Grayson on Gibbs: "Bozo the Spokesman"
- A holiday from fiscal responsibility
- Reports of the Earth's death are greatly exaggerated
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.