Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from Inside that $10 billion in education funding are some mandatory provisions…: "This is completely unconstitutional, as it coerces states to accept the terms and conditions that come with the money. The federal government has no power to compel states to spend money on a mandatory basis, but that is exactly what this law does."
- Foreclose Fannie and Freddie
- Obama's recovery summer goes bust
- Obamanomics is to blame for lack of recovery
- Fraud infiltrates BP's clean up efforts
- How Obama is locking up our land
- Free-marketeers strike back
- It takes a Tea Party to start a Tax Revolution
- Issa: Obama administration conducted propaganda campaigns for agenda
- Confronting Washington's job killers
- In a funk over trade
- What is classical liberalism?
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.