Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to explicit government guarantees of Fannie and Freddie: "The American people have already seen what the government's implicit guarantee of Fannie-Freddie securities caused over the past three years, which was a lack of risk aversion on the part of lenders and borrowers. Investors may want to take bets without having to be exposed to any downside risk, but that's how we got into this mess. Let's not repeat the same mistakes."
- "What's good for the GOP goose…"
- Recovery Summer Exposed: Jobs
- Five job-killing stimulus projects
- Doubling down on failed Obamanomics?
- Worse than Carter…
- Teacher layoffs stand despite $10 billion bailout
- Cost of government: how about 231 labor days?
- Sharron Angle hit bard by NYT in puff piece for Harry Reid
- Desperate Dems skip issues, focus on personal attacks
- The truth about the pay gap
- Lou Dobbs, protectionist
- Affording the unemployed
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.