Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Return of the States Bailout: "Sadly, Harry Reid thinks it's a good idea to put 22 million jobs and the capital flows generated by exports at risk all to save 160,000 bloated public sector union jobs that cannot be justified based on the budgets of the states involved."
- The return of the states bailout
- Private sector blues
- The soak-the-rich catch-22
- Gulf Coast oil spill needs an independent inquiry
- Harry Reid wants a public option…
- ObamaCare looks worse upon further review
- Rep. Ryan pushes budget reform
- About those jobs that Bob McDonnell took credit for "creating"
- The death of Cap & Tax
- A tax increase is no way to start fighting debt
- Ethics cases raise racial questions
- ObamaCare won't stop rising Health Care costs…
- A look back on the "olden days"
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.