Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Mari Del Carmen Aponte, an Obama nominee for Ambassador to El Salvador, who has a questionable past: "Is Aponte a loyalty risk or not? Barack Obama's recess appointment has sidestepped the constitutional Senate confirmation process to avoid having this question answered, leaving it open to interpretation by both the American people and foreign states. Without a full accounting, the American people must assume the worst."
- Are Republicans losing the race to the bottom?
- Radical recess appointments reveal the real Obama
- Bury Keynesian voodoo before it buries us
- Public is is no mood for Obama's liberal agenda
- New Jersey business owners seek repeal of Cap & Trade
- On Green Energy, America is following the wrong path
- The Republican Divide: K Street vs. Tea Partiers
- GOP poised to win big in governor's races
- Kill Fannie, Freddie
- Could 2010 be worse for Dems than '94?
- Peak everything…
- An easily tested hypothesis
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.