Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from the economy is caught in a web: "The American people are presently faced with a choice — between a future of continued misery, which is all Barack Obama, the central planners, congressional Democrats and establishment Republicans offer. Or a future of smaller government and personal liberty. Now is the time for change."
- The Economy is Caught in a Web
- Snapshot of economy got a lot bleaker
- Most fiscally irresponsible government in history
- Q2 GDP estimates revised downward to 1.6%
- School district considers GPS tracking of students
- Dorsal fins surround White House
- Standing on principle or battling America's will?
- GOP's Christie is a rising national star
- Video: Christie rips Feds for clerical error
- "Moral Hazard" in politics
- Fire Tim Geithner says Democrat Rep. Tom Periello
- Taking economic liberty seriously
- Investing other people's money
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.