Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Return of the States Bailout: "Sadly, Harry Reid thinks it's a good idea to put 22 million jobs and the capital flows generated by exports at risk all to save 160,000 bloated public sector union jobs that cannot be justified based on the budgets of the states involved."
- Radical Left-Wing Non-Profits Align As False Small Biz Advocates
- GOP Senators release report showing stimulus fraud
- Look outside of D.C. for grown up government
- Cartoon of the day, "Drowning in Paperwork"
- Forget "Buy American", It's "Buy Union"
- Are Americans closet statists?
- Virginia ObamaCare Case Reminds Us Judges Are Important
- Health Care: Go, Ken, Go
- A bleak picture of government debt
- Teaching vs. Teahcers Unions
- Steele ally threatens legal action at RNC
- Successful bailout?
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.