Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Real "Radicals": "And perhaps Obama — for once — is correct. Not in an ideological sense, obviously, but perhaps our overreaching federal government and its legacy media apologists have successfully branded supporters of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" as the real "kooks" in this country. If that's the case, then the definition of "radical" has truly come full circle — and the only difference between today's tea partiers and those who gathered in Boston Harbor in 1773 is the source of their oppression."
- The Real "Radicals"
- The folly of subsidizing unemployment
- The "Green" stimulus fails in more ways than one
- The effects of Recovery Summer and Stimulus on Florida
- 70% of Americans know they have been conned
- Chris Christie has become the Anti-Obama
- Sharpton, not Beck, distorts MLK's legacy
- The Greening of Godzilla
- Time to balance the budget
- Obama's spending spree
- Hatching bigger government
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.