Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from The Real "Radicals": "And perhaps Obama — for once — is correct. Not in an ideological sense, obviously, but perhaps our overreaching federal government and its legacy media apologists have successfully branded supporters of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" as the real "kooks" in this country. If that's the case, then the definition of "radical" has truly come full circle — and the only difference between today's tea partiers and those who gathered in Boston Harbor in 1773 is the source of their oppression."
- U.S. credit rating deserves to be downgraded
- The effects of Recovery Summer and Stimulus on Ohio
- Obama's World v. The Real World
- The failure of the liberal economic experiment?
- The effects of Recovery Summer and Stimulus on South Carolina
- Cartoon of the day, "In Virginia, Contender in November"
- Government Pay: Now for the really bad news
- Wind power could result in higher workplace fatalities…
- Education secretary urged his staff to attend Sharpton rally…
- Glenn Beck, Tea Party activists, reaffirm civil rights and founding period
- Ron Paul questions whether there is gold at Fort Knox…
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.