Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to phony small business groups: "Those voices purporting to represent small business are in fact highly partisan, hyper-ideological partisans with a questionable agenda. The extremist views these individuals have taken have no credible base of support among America's job-generating small business community."
- The reverse Smoot-Hawley act
- House of entitlement
- The 'right' kind of economic policies
- This mid-term election year may mirror '66
- Bob McDonnell continues to sell out conservatives
- How complex is ObamaCare?
- Is the CBC uniquely unethical?
- Obama's advisers refuse to believe they're failing
- Chris Christie: The scourge of Trenton
- Tim Geithner's empty cheerleading
- Jonah Goldberg: Nostalgia for Buckley is misplaced
- Who are the real monsters in Arizona?
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.