Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day from House to end recess and bail out bankrupt states: "The American people need to let their elected representatives know their outrage over this latest $26.1 billion states bailout. The House will be voting as early as Monday, and the least the people can do is let members know that there will be a severe political price to be paid for wasting more taxpayer money in such a reckless fashion."
- House to end recess early to bail out bankrupt states
- Taming Washington
- How 59 Dems plus Collins and Snowe gave $40 million to teachers unions
- Cartoon of the day, "The Show Obama State"
- MO to O.: "NO"
- Rangel scandal reveals extent of corruption
- Drain the swamp
- Food stamp use hits record high…
- End racial preferences
- Justice Department steers money to favored groups
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.