US Should Allow Impartial Probe of 9/11?
But will Americans ever remove their rose-coloured spectacles long enough to demand the truth about 9/11? Perhaps not!
Nine years have passed since America was attacked, yet ceremonies in New York and Pennsylvania commemorating those who died on September 11, 2001, are as poignant as ever. Nobody can deny that 9/11 shook the United States to its very core or that its memory still has the capacity to bring Americans to tears. Indeed, sensitivities in the US are still so raw that some 70 per cent of the population is reluctant to see an Islamic cultural centre two blocks from where the World Trade Centre Twin Towers once touched the sky.
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- PETE CHARLES: BBC Bias - Panorama Programme Exposed
- VA Made Secret Deal with Prudential; Families Lose Millions to Insurance Giant
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- VA Clinic Rededicated for Fallen Veteran, Max Beilke-last U.S. combat soldier to leave Vietnam
- Are Candidates Addressing the Facts? Check Out State Suicide Rates and Ranks; Unemployed Persons and Veterans are Especially at Risk
- Auxiliary Services Corporation of SUNY Cortland Looks To Hire Veterans
- Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) Offers Exciting Career Opportunities in the NY Area
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- TATE, Incorporated Renews It's Dedication To Hiring Veterans
- Abbott Labs Looks To Veterans For Help Fulfilling Jobs
- CASMII: Fact Sheet on US-Iran Standoff
- JOBS: How to Get a U.S. Security Clearance
- The Difference Between Mike Vick and George W. Bush is...
- Japan offers 'heartfelt apology' to U.S. POWs