Is America's Military Prepared for the
Can USA Stop an Israeli Nuclear 9/11"
For years, America's military has been divided, competent military professionals and patriots on one side and Christian Zionists, loyal to Israel and addicted to a propaganda "dreamworld" on the other. Americans sat, on 9/11, with their military "asleep at the switch," their president in a daze and Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, perhaps out of confusion, we may never know, talking about airliners being shot down and the Pentagon being attacked by missiles. Yes, he said these things, things he couldn't "unsay" but things the press showed once and quickly buried. Something terribly wrong happened, something years in planning, but not planned in a cave in Afghanistan.
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- The Demise of OUR Country is on Borrowed Time Unless YOU Help Save It! Here's How
- Frustration - Coping with the VA
- Trusant Technologies Reaches Out to US Veterans
- STUART LITTLEWOOD: START AGAIN WITH A CLEAN SHEET, PALESTINIANS
- Now the Tea Party has really done it
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- TEXAS VET: MEDICAL ADVANCES: UNDERSTANDING TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES (TBIs)
- South Bend, Indiana veteran's family hopes for help
- Nureddin Sabir: Disbanding the Palestinian Authority would scupper Israeli strategy
- The 'Shall/May' Irony in Federal Contracting for Veterans
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- Dr. Richard Allen Williams: Miles Ahead
- THE MARINES HAVE LANDED IN IRVINE
- ALAN HART: Does the Palestinian Diaspora Care Enough To Become Engaged?