Rush Limbaugh and Terry "Koran Burner" Were High School Chums
It's only a coincidence that Rush Limbaugh and Terry Jones graduated together from Cape Girardeau's Central High School, Missouri in 1969.
One of the first articles to warn Pastor Terry Jones was making a disturbing promise to burn Qurans on every anniversary of 9/11 was published on July, 26th. (01) The story grew to command international coverage for Jones's inflammatory intent to blame a billion Muslims for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In an attempt to defuse the consequences of Jones' dangerously executed first amendment right, Gainesville Mayor, Craig Lowe declared Saturday, 9/11 to be "Interfaith Solidarity Day".
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- 9/11, Global Warming and other Crimes
- WIKIPEDIA: THE FIRST 9/11 WAS 1974
- ANDY WORTHINGTON: Introducing the Definitive List of the Remaining Prisoners in Guantánamo
- Shattered: As Iraq winds down, U.S. Army confronts a broken force
- El Toro Buried Drums of Toxic Chemicals
- A Vision of Hope for CFS: Why Not Gulf War Veterans?
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- VA Honors Veterans on POW/MIA National Recognition Day
- Finding Complaints, Malpractice Claims, Disciplinary Action against VA Health Care Practitioners
- JOBS: Do NOT Let Your Security Clearance Expire
- JOBS: Background Investigation FAQs
- JOBS: 3 Levels of Security Clearance
- JOBS: Power Up Your Earning Potential with a Security Clearance
- Irvine City Council Wrestles El Toro Marines Over Deadly Toxins