Iraq Veterans Against the War [IVAW] is launching their first strategic campaign to stop the deployment of troops suffering from PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injuries, and Military Sexual Trauma. They will publicly announce the campaign, Operation Recovery, to the media on October 7, the anniversary of the war in Afghanistan, and they need the support of like minded people behind them when they do. I am also asking that Veterans for Common Sense (VCS), Veterans for PEACE (VFP), Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), and Military Families Speak Out (MFSO) members, and all like-minded Veterans Today readers to get behind IVAW on this.
Today's Featured Stories...
- RABBI ARIK ASCHERMAN: RABBIS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN ISRAEL
- STUART LITTLEWOOD - CLEGG NOW SINGING OFF ZIONIST HYMN-SHEET
- PRESS TV - TALKS TO IRAN'S ENVOY AND JAMES MORRIS ABOUT THE ANTI-ISRAEL IAEA RESOLUTION
- URI AVNERY: GANDHI'S WISDOM
- U.S. CONGRESSMEN TO OBAMA: FREE POLLARD TO FACILITATE MIDEAST PEACE
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- New York Institute of Technology Offers Impressive Careers to Our Veterans