Announcing Results of the 2011 NHYD Leadership Election
January 23, 2011
The New Hampshire Young Democrats are pleased to announce the results of our annual
leadership election, which took place Saturday in Concord.
● Kaili Lambe of Manchester was elected President.
● Roberto Fuentes of Nashua was elected Vice President of Political Affairs.
● Doug Lindner of Manchester was elected Vice President of Public Affairs.
● Gene Martin of Manchester was re-elected Treasurer.
● Theo Groh of Wilton was elected Secretary.
● Ellen Fleming of Exeter was re-elected National Committeewoman.
● Brian Poznanski of Nashua was elected National Committeeman.
All seven will serve on the NHYD Executive Committee and on the State Committee of
the New Hampshire Democratic Party.
“We look forward to working on several issues including protecting students’
constitutional voting rights,” said new President, Kaili Lambe. “This year, the New
Hampshire Young Democrats will continue to focus on legislative priorities affecting
our membership as well as our efforts to support fellow Young Democrats running for
A chapter of the Young Democrats of America affiliated with the New Hampshire
Democratic Party, NHYD represents all New Hampshire Democrats aged 18 to 36. Rank and-
file members elect its officers.
Outgoing President Jeff McLean, Vice President of Public Affairs John Barriere, and Secretary Ali Stewart did not seek leadership positions for 2011.