In just one week I will be speaking at AFP Foundation's 5th annual Defending the American Dream Summit in Washington, DC and I hope you will attend!
I will be joined by GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Judge Andrew Napolitano, BigGovernment.com's Andrew Breitbart, conservative authors Dinesh D'Souza and Jonah Goldberg, and many more for this exciting two-day event.
AFP Foundation wants as many of you to attend as possible. Right now you can sign up for 25% off the $169 registration cost using the code AFPF25. Click here to register or call 866-730-0150. Don't forget to use the code AFPF25 when you register to get an extra 25% discount.
Summit Highlights Include:
- Friday "Tribute to Ronald Reagan" Dinner
- Saturday Cut Spending Now Rally sponsored by Americans for Prosperity
- Internet Freedom Panel, featuring Rep. Marsha Blackburn
- Special Interactive Sessions for Teens & College Students
- Film Screening of “Atlas Shrugged," “The Cartel," and “Free or Equal”
- Bloggers Row
- Health Care Panel, featuring VA Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli
- Free-Market Job Fair sponsored by Leadership Institute
- State-Specific Strategy Meetings
- Networking With Leading Activists From Across The Country
There will be plenty of breakout sessions to address issues that YOU care about from policy analysis on spending to EPA regulations to ObamaCare.
You and I know that Washington continues to hide the facts from you.
Attend the Defending the American Dream Summit, attend my speech on November 5th in Washington, DC, and learn how you can make a bigger impact than ever before! Click here to register and join me for this exciting event today!