Earlier today I told you that despite millions of dollars of attack ads (which of course get replayed by the media), we are alive.
We’re alive and well, in fact.
Consider these metrics and milestones:
• 15 staffers
• 5 offices
• 156,000 phone calls made
• 60,000 mail pieces
• Endorsed by the conservative New Hampshire Union Leader, the state’s largest newspaper
• 3,500 Latino family contacts
• Endorsed by NH House Speaker Bill O’Brien and many of your state representatives
• The largest event of this presidential cycle, a 1,000-plus-person town hall in Windham
• The candidate who has spent the most time in NH over the past 10 years – and has been coming for 30 years – not just when running for President!
In many ways, I can’t begin to imagine all that we are about to achieve and enjoy this week. Let’s make memories and history in New Hampshire.
P.S. There’s still time to sign up at NewtHampshire.com and be a part of it all. See you on the trail!
NH State Director